Restylane® fillers – which are manufactured by Galderma, a global force in pharmaceutical cosmetic innovation – offer patients an effective way to fight signs of aging and enhance their features. When administered by a skilled injector like Dr. Shaun Patel, Restylane can deliver natural, beautiful results.
Benefits of Restylane®
Restylane® treatment can provide a number of benefits, including:
- Minimizing fine lines and wrinkles
- Adding volume around the eyes to reduce the look of fatigue, creating a well-rested appearance
- Adding volume to the lips for a more lush, sensual look
- Minimal treatment time – can usually be completed during a lunch break
- Minimize downtime – most patients can resume normal activities and wearing make-up by the next day
- *Long-lasting results – benefits typically last up to six months, and can be maintained with follow-up treatment, if needed
- *Individual Results May Vary
The Restylane Family of Fillers
Restylane and Hyaluronic Acid
- Restylane products are safe and effective clear gel fillers that are made of hyaluronic acid (HA). Hyaluronic acid naturally occurs in your skin and is responsible for a youthful, supple appearance. This vital component provides hydration, fullness, and elasticity.
- Unfortunately, your body can’t produce hyaluronic acid like it did when you were younger. In fact, hyaluronic acid production can begin to decline in your 20’s. Thankfully, you can replenish what you’ve lost with Restylane injections.
- Restylane injections instantly add volume beneath the surface of your skin. This volume can smooth out lines and wrinkles, plump sunken skin, or provide a subtle boost to areas such as your lips and cheeks.
- Hyaluronic acid is having a moment in the beauty and skincare communities. The chances are high that you have a hyaluronic acid product in your cabinet right now. A daily skin care regimen with high-quality products is essential for healthy, radiant skin. Yet nothing that comes in a jar or tube can match the rejuvenation effects of artistically placed injectable fillers.
Is Restylane Right for Me?
- No allergy testing is required before receiving a Restylane treatment. That is because Restylane contains a component that is already found in your body – hyaluronic acid.
- Generally speaking, you may be a candidate for Restylane injections if you:
- Are at least 21 years old
- Are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not have an allergy to lidocaine, which is used in some Restylane products
- Want to improve your appearance without surgery or downtime
About the Treatment
- If you decide to proceed with Restylane injections, the procedure appointment generally follows these steps:
- Your skin is cleansed.
- A dental block is performed to numb your lips, or a topical numbing cream is applied.
- The provider determines injection sites.
- The product is precisely placed beneath the skin.
- Treatment time depends on the area and number of injections, but the entire visit is typically less than 1 hour.
- Patients see immediate results after the first treatment, for a fraction of the cost of surgery. This fresh, more youthful appearance comes with no downtime and minimal risk of side effects.
- Restylane may be used alone or in combination with other fillers and treatments as part of a tailored, comprehensive, non-surgical rejuvenation plan. Our providers are experienced in these techniques, for both men and women.
The Restylane Formulations We Offer
- At Revive Health and Wellness, we know that no two people have the same facial aesthetics or cosmetic goals. That is why we offer a wide range of Restylane products to address your unique needs.
- Our patients have access to:
- Restylane® Kysse
- Restylane® Silk
- Restylane® Lyft
- Restylane® Defyne
- Restylane® Refyne
Our providers will work with you to determine the best filler – or combination of fillers – for you.
Restylane for Facial Aging and Enhancements
- Our team is available to assist patients in enhancing their appearance when fines lines, wrinkles, and folds appear. We encourage patients to consider the advantages of using injectables including the popular Restylane. This filler can also naturally improve your features, even if you have not yet started to see signs of aging.
- The areas that are most commonly treated with Restylane include:
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Lines around the mouth
- Downturned corners of the mouth
- Tear trough/under eyes
Restylane Kysse for Lip Augmentation and Mouth Wrinkles
- Restylane Kysse is the first hyaluronic acid (HA) lip filler in the U.S. formulated with expression technology. The XpresHAn Technology™ creates a natural look and maintains normal expressions.
- Restylane Kysse is an ideal option for patients wanting fuller, shapelier lips. It is also an excellent choice for smoothing vertical lip lines known as smoker’s lines.
- You can rely on Restylane Kysse to accomplish cosmetic goals such as:
- Defining the cupid’s bow
- Adding lip volume
- Improving lip texture and smoothness
Restylane Silk for Lip Augmentation and Mouth Wrinkles, along with Under Eye
- Fine lines around the lips can be a concern for patients who want a more youthful appearance. When these lines detract from one’s look, it can cause patients to feel insecure about their aging skin.
- Another common concern is a lack of fullness in the lips. These days, a plump pout is an indisputable sign of beauty.
- The tear troughs are a common area that become hollowed out as we age, contributing to the “tired” look. Restylane Silk is a wonderful product to help fill out the under eye area, making you look more refreshed and invigorated.
- An injectable such as Restylane Silk can help. Patients can use this injectable to treat the lip and mouth area. It is the first product to be approved by the FDA for use specifically on the wrinkles around the lips and for lip augmentation. Galderma, the maker of Restylane Silk, prides itself on its tagline, “The lips you want; the lines you don’t.”
- When used for lip augmentation, Restylane® Silk can improve:
- Cupid’s bow definition
- The balance between the lips and other facial features
Restylane Lyft for Hands and Cheeks
- Restylane® Lyft is specially formulated to treat two common signs of aging: volume loss in the midface and volume loss on the back of your hands. Formerly known as Perlane-L®, this filler can instantly plump these problem areas.
- Hands are one of the first areas to show signs of aging. Veins, bones, and wrinkles become more pronounced due to volume loss beneath the skin. As a result, your hands may look older than you desire.
- One of the biggest reasons that hands show aging is a loss of fullness beneath the skin. This decrease in volume causes skin laxity and can make veins more noticeable.
- Hands also lose their youthful appearance due to:
- Decreased collagen and elastin production
- Thinning skin
- Sun exposure
- Unfortunately, skin aging is unavoidable. However, you can restore a more youthful and supple appearance to your hands with Restylane Lyft injections.
- Restylane Lyft is a thicker formulation of Restylane, allowing for an additional lift of sagging skin and correction of volume abnormalities. It is also injected deeper than other Restylane products.
Restylane Defyne for Deeply Set Facial Lines
- Restylane Defyne is FDA-approved for filling deeply set facial lines from corners of the mouth to the chin (marionette lines), and from nose to the corners of the mouth (nasolabial folds). Proprietary XpresHAn technology creates substantial volume with a natural appearance that does not restrict facial expressions.
- These points set Restylane Defyne apart:
- Results last up to 12 months.
- This HA gel flexes within the skin during facial movements such as smiling or frowning. The outcome looks soft and natural, not stiff. This is what makes Restylane Defyne ideal for filling laugh lines.
- Defyne is new to the United States, but it has been helping Europeans look younger since 2010 (under the trade name Emervel).
Restylane Refyne for Laugh Lines
- Laugh lines are not funny to most of us. These creases include nasolabial folds that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth, and marionette lines extending from corners of the mouth to the chin, which add years to facial appearance.
- Restylane® Refyne also utilizes the proprietary HA technology called XpresHAn. This formulation has the ability to flex within skin layers. That means youthful rejuvenation with a natural appearance – no stiff look when you make facial expressions.
- Restylane Refyne is your new secret weapon against aging. Dr. Patel and his team at Miami Skin and Vein are eager to tell you more about how to make Restylane Refyne part of your customized cosmetic treatment plan.
How Much Do Restylane Treatments Cost?
- At our practice, a syringe of Restylane costs anywhere from $500 – $800. However, the cost of your specific rejuvenation plan will depend on several factors.
- The price of your treatment will vary based on:
- The number of sessions that you need
- The amount of product required during your appointment
- Your enrollment in rewards programs