PDO THREAD LIFT
A thread lift tightens loose skin, and it can be used for the brow, eyelid, neck, and under the chin area. it uses sound energy to pierce the layers of skin and proliferate the production of collagen. It can save you quite a bit of time and money on plastic surgery. There is minimal downtime and the end result is similar to a neck lift or eyelid rejuvenation.
Revive Health and Wellness is a thread lift center. There are two main types of threads. The first type (smooth) acts the same as fillers and these are inserted under the skin. They then stimulate the body to produce its own collagen and fibrin in that area filling it naturally. The second type of threads (COG) are used to lift the tissue. If they are used in the face, they can give you a minimally invasive face lift.
- Any place in your body where you would need to fill it with collagen as face or hands
- Eyebrow shaping
- Lifting forehead
- Nasolabial fold softening
- Contouring of jaw
- Lifting the neck
- Areas where toxin is not indicated
With filling threads, you will start to see improvement in a month and maximum benefit in 2 months. This effect last around a year in most patients. With lifting threads, you see the results immediately, though full effects are seen by 2 months, and it can last up to 2 years. It is optimal to combine this therapy with other treatments and topical skin care products as Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C, as well as microneedling facials. If you are looking for a PDO thread face lift in Casa Grande and surrounding areas, Bret and Jami Jacobsen are PDO face lift experts.
Why Revive Health and Wellness?
- All our injections and medical services are performed by board certified medical providers.
- Honesty: we will never up sell you additional services or more expensive ones that you don’t need.
- Value: Rest assured that you’ll get the best value for your money as our prices are reasonable and fair.
- Authentic genuine products/unique products: we use only FDA approved medications from the USA purchased directly from the manufacturer.
- Experience: Our providers and staff have many years of experience.
- Safety: Bret and Jami Jacobsen and their staff are not only experienced on how to treat complications, they know to avoid them preemptively.
- Convenience: Our Wellness Center is centrally located just off Cottonwood, east of Pinal Ave.