What is Botox?
Botox is a chemical that can temporarily block the transmission of the communication signal between the nerve and the muscle cells. When the muscle doesn’t receive stimulation anymore, it remains in a smooth relaxed position. Botox is a time-tested FDA cleared product for treatment of moderate to severe lines and wrinkles around the eyes, eyebrows, and forehead. Botox can also be used for various areas of the face for rejuvenation and improvement of balance and structure.
How Does Botox Work?
Botox is injected into a muscle to modulate and soften the muscle action. When expertly administered, Botox offers an effective solution for wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging, while also being minimally invasive and highly effective.
Injecting Botox will reverse and inhibit dynamic wrinkle formation. Your skin will look smoother and fresher. These wrinkles can change to static deeply etched skin creases with time and become harder to treat. It is important to start Botox early in life to prevent the formation of these facial lines, wrinkles, and creases.
At Revive Health and Wellness, we will help you with all these signs of aging to reveal the more youthful and beautiful you!
What are the benefits of neuromodulators?
- The treatment session is quick once you finish discussing your goals with our providers
- There is no downtime except for few limited precautions to follow for few hours after the injections
- Side effects are extremely rare in experienced hands
- Degree and strength of treatment can be controlled depending on your desired goals
- Results are subtle and natural
- Safety of neuromodulators has been proven after millions of injections
Treatments For Sweating
- Stop Excessive Sweating With Botox
- Reduce Sweating In Your Under Arms & Hands
What Is Treatment For Sweating?
Your overactive sweat glands can be treated with just a few shots of Botox. No more limiting your outfit choices or hesitating to hold someone’s hand.
How Does Botox For Sweating Work?
One of our providers will inject directly into the problem area with Botox. Botox softens the muscles, which will stop the production of sweat.
- Say Goodbye To Headaches Using Botox
- Stop Migraines Before They Begin
What Is Botox For Migraines?
Botox is only FDA-approved for chronic migraines, which means a headache on 15 or more days a month.
How Does Botox For Migraines Work?
By injecting Botox into certain points on the forehead called, “trigger points,” the forehead muscles reduce migraine frequency among migraine sufferers.